Please send us as much detail about the signs you would like to order
- Size and shape of the signs
- Sign colour and text colour
- Would you like a border on your signs?
- A clear scan or digital copy of your school logo Wording for your sign including any specific layout or spacing of the wording
- Any other logos you require – i.e. Ofsted, Healthy Schools etc
- How are the signs to be fitted – i.e on a fence, on a flat wall, onto metal railings, onto new or existing posts?
- Would you like your signs supply only or would you like a quote for installation?
- If you already have a draft design or layout you can send us a sketch, Acceptable file formats – PDF, JPEG, EPS, Adobe Illustrator (AI), Microsoft Powerpoint and Microsoft Word.
Once we have received your information:
- Our design team will create a colour proof to email to you for your approval, along with an itemised written quotation.
- From here you may request unlimited changes to the design at no additional cost.
- It usually takes 48-72 hours to email proofs and quotes from receipt of information.
- Please send written approval to proceed by email / fax or post confirming that you have checked the design and are happy to proceed with your signs as quoted.
- Don’t forget to include your schools official purchase order if necessary.
- We will confirm receipt of your order and put your signs into production
- Production of most orders takes 10 working days
- We will contact you when your signs are being dispatched so you can expect delivery.